Friday, March 14, 2008

opal skyline

captured these at bishan park and outside my house. i don't think i took good shots, because it doesn't do the skyline justice. okay, let me try to paint the skyline. the sun was peeping behind the clouds, and there was a smattering of colours peeping out from behind. the sunlight split the colours so it looked like a cross between a prism and a rainbow. the colours smudged and melded into the skyline, giving this ethereal yet phantasmagorical feel! it was mesmerising. it was brighter while i was at bishan park, but i didn't have my camera at hand. so i borrowed my dad's phone to snap a shot. then spotted it outside my house when i cycled back, so grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots. but by then it was getting dark - rain clouds. so ahwells. but it really was beautiful.




added a bit more bits and embellishments to my diary. makes scheduling more fun i feel. (:

and to my notebook. haha. okay.

watched waterhorse and horton! waterhorse was alright. the story was touching. and its like fairytales. gives you that hope to believe in magic and stories. that at the end of it all good would prevail. even if everything seems so hopeless and dire. it reminded me a bit of peter pan II (yes, there is a part II. haha. i watched it on disney channel). both shows are set in countries struggling with war (i'm guessing its WWII). while one in scotland and the other in britain, still similarities are there. the entire movie was kinda dark though...

horton on the other hand is really enjoyable. its light-hearted, funny, and the animation is fantastic! makes you want to read dr. suess all over.

i suppose i should get back to studying. i should. really. but (why oh why must i!)
sheryl

No comments: