Tuesday, January 22, 2008

paints and pots

final result. for some reason the colour is off tangent.

this is the final block. i really like the vines and the odd birdie silhouette looking on. (:

bought new square bowls! (: very pleased with them decided to reorganise my craft area so that i didnt need to constantly take out the paint, keep it back in the box, and out again. oh the hassle. so now its in pretty bowls!

see thats the paint corner. my buckets, bowls and watering cans of paints, brushes, sponges. all the colours and the ikea print for inspiration!

we finally got to eat our half-priced gelare waffles. it would have been perfect with honey and butter, sadly there was none. but the waffle itself was pretty buttery so thats okay. oh. and a little incident at macs today. here goes the tale. i ordered meself an apple pie and cappuccino, but lo and behold! while drinking it, the coffee tasted oddly more milky than usual. so i thought perhaps they gave me a latte instead. but the more i drank, the more intense the milk aftertaste was. so i opened the lid. under the white foam, was white liquid - they gave me a cup of hot milk. haha, so i walked back to macs with my group mates, under the guise of a toilet break and got my coffee in my milk. so check your coffee! you'll never know, it might just be milk.

okay i'm beat. signing off!
sheryl

No comments: