Wednesday, December 12, 2007

chocolate cinnamon cupcakes

these are actually a bit more like brownies - slightly fudgy inside. (: but for namesake, (and alliteration) they shall be called thus! thinking of making these as part of Christmas presents.

i finally cleared some space and uh, took over san's shelf space (which to my defense she wasn't using anyway! haha) and now have my little craft corner. (: the shelves present easy access to embellishments. but i couldn't fit all there, so my beading stuff and other doodads and gewgaws are stashed in ikea boxes under the table. and my study table has some too. oh, the the high cupboards. but nonetheless! finally! some semblance of a craft corner.

and my new gallon waterbottle. hahaah. no, its more for my room. think my litre nalgene (no pun intended) is still more handy.

i like this sign i saw at vivo. its for the singapore design festival or somewhat. cute huh? (batman theme song). haha.

okay, i'm off to luncheon. laters! (:
sheryl

No comments: